Форум Пиротехников

Объявление

ВНИМАНИЕ! Пока на форуме МОГУТ ПОСТИТЬ НЕЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАННЫЕ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛИ! Но все, что они могут - это оставлять сообщения, больше ничего. Поэтому региструруйтесь! НИКАКОГО подтверждения на е-mail, регистрация и СРАЗУ авторизация! ВНИМАНИЕ! САЙТ ЗАБРОШЕН! ПОДРОБНОСТИ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум Пиротехников » Ссылки » посоветуйте

посоветуйте

Сообщений 1 страница 28 из 28

Нужны хорошие книги по фейерверкам и взрывчатым веществам.
если имеется ссылка на электронный вариант буду благодарна

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to provide something again and help others like you aided me.

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Appreciate it!

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I found this in my search for something concerning this.

I know this web page presents quality dependent articles or reviews and extra data, is there any other site which gives such information in quality?

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this .

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who was doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast simply because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your website.

Hey there I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Hello there, I discovered your site by way of Google while looking for a related matter, your site came up, it seems good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just changed into aware of your blog through Google, and located that it is truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful should you proceed this in future. Many folks might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Asking questions are genuinely nice thing if you are not understanding something completely, however this article offers nice understanding even.

Keep on working, great job!

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. So that's why this piece of writing is perfect. Thanks!

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Thanks for supplying these details.

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

excellent points altogether, you just received a new reader. What would you suggest about your put up that you simply made a few days in the past? Any sure?

Remarkable! Its truly awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this post.

I think this is one of the such a lot significant information for me. And i'm glad studying your article. But wanna statement on few normal issues, The site style is great, the articles is in reality great : D. Good job, cheers

Основываясь на наши внешнеторговые особенности, мы всегда определяем точные решения для запланированной отгрузке товаров из Поднебесной. Мы создаем возможность, для того чтобы оплатить товар с поставщикомв КНР в течении суток и сформировать перевозку под ключ в любой регион назначения по всей территории стран таможенного союза ЕАЭС. Мы гарантируем гибкость перевозки ваших товаров. Отгрузка полных контейнеров (FCL) и сборных «карго» грузов (LCL) по всей стране с возможными услугами по самовывозу и перевозке сразу от вашего завода или порта.

If about starting dating a woman born in the sign of Pisces, definitely find out some of the features of her.

Месяц назад , нужно было создать Печати . По совету знакомых по форуму которые уже пользовались услугами фирмы
trodat-stamp.ru решил и я к ним обратится.
Сразу скажу понравился серьезный подход к работе.
Стоимость вышла та, что и обговаривали с менеджером,  я остался очень доволен и теперь всем их рекомендую, да и в целом, цены в печатнике божеские. Вообщем, рекомендую!

Hello. And Bye.

Hello. And Bye.

Larcher Larcher Larcher
Larcher
Larcher
Larcher

Отсутствие документов
Назваться брокером недостаточно. Esperio было бы неплохо еще получить официальное разрешение на свою деятельность. Но Сент-Винсент и Гренадины как раз предпочитают те посредники, которым не хочется думать о лицензиях. FSA (регулятор в этой юрисдикции) не выдает подобным онлайн дилинговым центрам лицензии. И вообще он не ведет никакого надзора за их деятельностью.

На главной странице регулятора так и написано, что внесение в реестр — это не гарантия хорошей репутации компании. Российский Центробанк, например, вообще заблокировал сайт Esperio и внес фирму в черный список.
Выводы
Esperio зарегистрирован в офшорной зоне Сент-Винсент и Гренадин, что означает отсутствие контроля со стороны государственных органов. Кроме того, у него нет лицензии на осуществление брокерской деятельности. Торговать на таких площадках не стоит. Это легко обернется потерей капитала.

Подпишитесь на канал,
чтобы не пропустить новые публикации

Подписаться
Комментарии1
по популярности
Не удалось отправить сообщение
Комментировать
Войдите, чтобы комментировать
Отказные Решения
1 месяц
Вчерашний ForexOptimum

Ответить